Thursday, February 12, 2015

My week in pictures featuring Urban decay Vice pallet

Hello lovelies, thought I'd share with you my week in pictures tonight. Tomorrow I am at the opshop I work at (thrift shop) and will be quite busy might get some inspiration to get some clothing/fashion pics.



I played with Nessie, she's my first ever pet parrot and is very special to me! I just love this snuggle bum.

 Got the best chicken dinner in town, this chicken is addictive!

 Picked up some thrifted notebooks for school in Disney Princess themed! I love them only $1 each.

 Wassuper excited that my Urban decay Vice pallet arrived finally! I haven't even used it yet, its just stunning to look at.
 Spent time in the garden and found these pretty flowers.

What have you all been up to? leave a comment!
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search