Wednesday, January 18, 2017

selfie ready with a beginner makeup kit


Hi lovelies thought I'd do today's post on some of my all time favourite drugstore brands that will get you feeling selfie ready and you can add these to your makeup kit if you are a beginner or wanting to add some new products that are good value for money that actually works and that's not at a celebrity price tag! we know its that time of year when we go back to school and work, and we lust after much hyped after products but, thank goodness for drugstore brands, am I right?!
 In this case w7 is quickly becoming one of my favourite brands as of late,y they actually do a lot of dupes of high end makeup, eye shadow palettes being the major thing here, the in the nudes palette being a dupe for a cult product, *cough cough* and the naughty nines palette I have been told on my instagramquite a few occasions that it looks like the mac palette, and people always go bananas over it! mind you its an amazing palette and only $5! review and swatches can be seen here review

The w7 Captain matte foundation is long wearing, great for every day, and medium coverage that can be built upon, I apply with a kabuki brush.
The gel eye liner is fantastic if you are a beginner in eye liner, you can create a wing, and or use it in the waterline to tightline with.

These mascaras are great because for a fiver they add volume, curl and seperate lashes, I have long lashes anyways so that's not an issue for me, but can't complain for the price!

the Banana powder is actually my new favourite thing for baking with, the glowcomotion is an amazing highlighter and a dupe for the Maryloumanizer. These products essentially speak for themselves and I will be doing a full review on them soon! but other than the big palettes unless on sale it is $5 from chemist warehouse. W7 is also cruelty free!
 Three blushes I have been loving lately, these shades I have been seeing all over instagram as of late, from the likes of Mac, Tarte and so on. Models prefer is a favourite, from Priceline, very affordable,Pack of 3 $10 great value, a very pretty plum, rose colour, matte and buildable, also great to use on the eye lids as well.

Mud is makup design and can be found at woolworths and this was $5 it's a cream cheek and lip tint so I love these products for on the go, when I'm at work and school. Hydrating, gives a great boost of colour.

Essence is an all round favourite for face products, always affordable, and good quality to add to your makeup kit. And is under $7 for the blushes.
Eye shadow palettes that are all drugstore are Chichi cosmetics, the enchanteds palette is amazing, has an array of colours and can be found at Target or Meyer. The Makeup revolutions eyes like angels palette and the w7 in the nude palette,

Let me know if you are interested in seeing more of these sorts of posts!
don't forget to share and follow! hope you all have a lovely week
Jess
xx
I will also be doing a beginner youtube makeup video which can be found here on my channel give it a subscribe to help out a small youtuber!
beginner makeup kit video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search