Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Essence long wearing eye liner review

Hello lovelies, I am doing a review on an Essence product I have been enjoying using, which might seem weird cause I only use black eye liner generally. However this one is a bright, bright blue and its one of my favourite colours.


The shade is called Tu Tu tuorquose and I just love it! there are a little bit of sparkle in it but not a whole lot, you don't notice it that much. It's creamy to use, is very long lasting and I'm totally in love with it!!
 I believe I got this on clearance however they do have other colours and I think from memory the price is under $3.
It's a retractable eye pencil which I normally don't like but because of how creamy this product is, I love using it.

So this is my mini review of this eye liner, have you used it?
great value
good quality and
a fab range of colours

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search