Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Profusions pigmented and buttery eye shadows in emerald cruelty free

Hello lovelies today I have a first impressions of a profusions eye shadow palette that I have for you! the shade is emerald and it is stunning! in the pan it looks pigmented. And the swatches I'm about to show you do not disappoint.

The packaging is a tad cheap looking but I think from memory I paid less than $4 from the reject shop which is like a dollar store here in Australia. So for the price range that's not to bad, especially for a cruelty free brand as well! Don't the colours look rich?

They are a slightly satin finish, which I like, but the pigmentation is amazing, they are buttery smooth and the swatches are amazing. This was one swipe from the brush that came with the pack, its a sponge brush.

 True to life colours, that are so buttery soft. A little fall out in the pan but I believe that's the talc in the ingredient list but from the price you can't really go wrong from this drug store quality.
 Look how true to life these colours are! I think for an emerald selection you can really get away with a lot of looks from this pan of colours. Which I was grateful for because a pan of just greens does get rather boring.
 I wanted to show the back with the bunny saying cruelty free.
And the typical packaging saying emerald, which was the shade name.

I hope you enjoyed this first impressions, have you tried this brand yet? if so what products? let me know what you think!

Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search