Thursday, April 9, 2015

the death of a pet

How do we deal with coping with losing a pet? a beloved companion? after years of loving and caring for them and hopefully them caring and loving us in return. Sadly my Bert passed away over night, something in the aviary world called night fright. I found him, this evening and it was a horrible shock to the system. I don't want to remember him that way, I want to remember him the character and charmer that he was.

I don't know how I'll get over him as he was a special case as we rescued him from a terrible situation. He was kept in a dark room, in a cage and his food had only been topped up once a week. Being a wildlife carer is rewarding but it does have its hard moments.

R.I.P my lovely Bert.

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search