Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Heel balm, lemongrass and lime!

Hello all today I have a quick show and tell of a great product I have been loving to use lately, but please do excuse the packaging, I've had it for awhile, and its been well loved.
 This product is the Pure simplicity, Hell balm, lemongrass and lime. Hydrating balm to restore rough, dry, cracked heels and feet. Oh my gosh this stuff smells amazing! No Parabens, no pegs, no sles, and its so thick and creamy1
 I've really noticed a difference in my feet and my hands after using this product so really I think it could be used anywhere that its safe to do so on the body.
 That is how thick it is, it literally just stays on the hands. Doesn't take long to absorb at all and isn't greasy. I noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days of using it.

Have you heard of this brand? 
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search