Monday, October 20, 2014

A tropical eye shadow look what's on my face Tuesday

Hello all! long time no see, I've been unwell and have also been busy with school, and stuff has been going on however I am back! I wasn't wearing any make up for a few weeks because I'd gotten very lazy.Today was the first time in ages I'd worn any and I was playing around with colours. Not really an every day look but I was told it was pretty by a good friend of mine.

 The products I used were the Chichi Rich gems eye shadow, Rimmel London matte mousse foundation, Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner, Rimmel London's Scandaleyes mascara, Kmart brand lipstick in magenta, Nyx eye shadow in lust.

 these are the two shades I used in my crease from the chi chi eye shadow,
then on my lid I used this shade from the nyx eye shadow.



As I said, something very different for me, it looks somewhat summery like and I love how well the colours blended.
What have you been using?
Hugs
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search