Monday, September 29, 2014

Nails of the day! Essence

Hi lovelies today I did my nails and I did them a lovely silver colour, its from Essence and its a Limited edition range from their 50's Girls Reloaded and the shade is called Love me tender and its number 04.

I love this colour.You do have to apply it thinly otherwise it can come out oily and make it a mess otherwise it applies well.

 It's a cute looking bottle, I like how it differs from the normal bottle I have two other shades in this range and love them. I paid $1 each for them as they were in the bargain bin at Targaet after Christmas this year.
 It wears really well, it can last me nearly up to 5 days without chipping, so I'm pretty stoked about that! my nails aren't in the best shape at the moment but please excuse that they are working nails heehee.

 they do like to look glam however and I really do like this silver, you can wear it during the day or at night and its super pretty.

Hope you like it!

what have you been wearing?

hugs
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search