Sunday, September 14, 2014

Catch up episode one

Hello lovelies so today I thought I would share with you something different. I'm gonna start a series where I do a catch up post of what's going on in my life. I'm not really sure how often it will be maybe every fortnight to once a month depending on what is going on. I haven't had a very exciting time of it lately but I thought I would share with you what has been happening.

Weightloss 
I am back on the weight loss train and am doing well so far I have lost 6 kilos in the last month and a half. I think a combination of stress and calorie counting have helped

School
so far school has had its ups and downs. My partner and I are studying animal studies together and we have struggled to find work placement which is basically like work experience but over the course of the year, not 1 week. We had work placement and then it got cancelled due to situations out of our control It sucks because if we don't have work placement we can't pass our course or get result attainments for the work we have already completed.

I am also studying year 12, I am studying business management and English. These two are currently going better than the animal studies which I am surprised about. I am passing and seemingly doing ok in these classes, could be doing better but meh. In a few weeks I have the big exams coming up so I will be stepping up the study for them.

Bipolar/depression 
I have bipolar rapid cycling disorder and depression. I went through a really rough patch last week and am getting help. I was having self harm thoughts and just wasn't in a very good place but with support from friends and family I am getting there. I haven't been that bad for a very long time. Which is good now I look back.
Indy is now 9!
Animals 
I love looking after my animals. It's now Springtime in Australia and my birds are going to nest and its an exciting season. There will be certainly pics and video uploads of new babies and what not when it comes.

I also currently have 4 baby guinea pigs that are growing well and two cats heehee. Oh and can't forget my bunny Indy. All the animals are doing good.

Partner 
We have gone through some rough patches lately but he is trying to help and be supportive. I know men can be stubborn and find it hard talking and what not but eh. I think though we got over the worst of last week so I know he is there for me and I him. We have been together nearly 1 years now!!

Social
not much socializing going on because of my anxiety I have found it really hard getting out of the house apart for school related things. I'm working on it.

Let me know if you'd like more of these catch ups?
what have you been up to?

hugs

1 comment:

  1. your pets are so cute :)
    Ive nominated you for the best blog award
    follow the instructions on my blog post here: http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/best-blog-awards.html
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search