Wednesday, September 10, 2014

a hairy Tuesday

hi guys today I was a hair model for my best friend Sally who is studying hair dressing and I thought I'd take some pics along the way. She washed and blow dried my hair as if I were her client and we both had a lot of fun.

 This is actually also the room where my English class is held! doubles for other classes.

 always attractive at any stage of being at the hairdressers heehee.
 we were giggling at Sally because she is not the most coordinated person with the hairdryer.
but over all I think she did a great job! my hair felt soft and looked good, I wasn't drowned in the process either heehee.

Funny thing her teacher who was supervising said I had enough hair for 3 people!!!
What have you guys been up to?
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search