Friday, September 19, 2014

holy grail foundation? maybe

Hi my lovelies! I am so excited to be doing this review on a matte foundation I have been wearing for the last two weeks. I purchased it from kmart and at first I was truly a bit sceptical but the matte foundation lover in me just had to have it.

It is the Bys Liguid Matte foundation in Natural Beige. Its really suitable for all skin tones and it evens out the complexion by evening the appearance of the skin. It comes in a very simply designed glass bottle which I quite like.

It comes in a few shades which I think is really reasonable for a drug store company that is on the cheaper range. But gosh I am so shocked at how cheap the product is and how thick the product is!

 I am in love with the coverage, its a full coverage foundation, matte finish, it has not broken me out and lasts a great time. Best of all its cheap and they don't test on animals. I think I have found my holy grail foundation people, I am impressed!
What I really like about it it hides redness really well because of its yellow tone so I don't need a concealer, it hides my pores really well (and I have some large pores) , surprisingly so cause its matte and matte products don't do that so well. Super affordable. Good oil control yet not over drying on my skin as my skin is somewhat dry. Doesn't settle into fine lines around mouth or eyes so no creasing. No break outs or allergies or irritations

 here I am showing you how thick the product is
doesn't it look flawless? this was one application! I just love it. Love love love it!
What foundations have you been using from the drug store? where else can you get Bys? can anyone else confirm that they are cruelty free cause I want to keep using them!!

hugs
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Such a good informative review. I sure am to try this soon.
    Would you like to follow each other? G+/GFC/Bloglovin?
    http://www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search