Thursday, September 11, 2014

Spring Racing nail polish

Hi lovelies how are we all? I hope you are enjoying the weather in your part of the world?we have had nice weather again today after a terrible storm Tuesday night.
I thought I would share with you some incredible Spring related nail polish colours that I just adore! most are from Essence, ulta3 and Face of Australia so they are very affordable budget friendly brands that are great quality.

 I really think there is something to suit everyone in this little collection! and I think for the Spring Racing season which is about to start you should be rocking a fab nail colour with the pretty hats and outfits.



what nail polish colours have you been loving?
Hugs
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search