Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Monthly favourites including teas, necklaces, fashion and makeup and hair

Hi lovelies thought I'd post my May favourites as its nearing the end of the month already! I'm shocked at how quickly it has gone.

First off its a non beauty item, lately I've been addicted to teas and especially herbal infusions and tonics.
These three are my current favourites

 Govenors estate teas, I've recently fallen in love with! they were on special at Coles which is the supermarket I shopp at for $2.99 and you get 20 teas in the pack. I picked up soursop green tea, Calming peach and Cinnamint. All three I adore.
 This blush is obviously by Face of Australia and I purchased it after falling in love with a swatch my friend Mel did on her instagram, I purchased it from Kmart when they were clearing Face of Australia and I only paid $4 for it. It's a lovely cool toned pink and buildable, easy to blend and the shade is Hello Dolly.
 This is a fab find, @faceattire on instagram did a swatch and I fell in love with this shade! it is oxx lipgloss and its $2. There is no shade name.
 I got this a few weeks ago the Toni and Guy glamour volume plumping whip and I'll be doing a review on it soon. I paid $3.99 for it at my local Supermarket as they were being reduced to clear. I always get sucked in by cute packaging and a good deal to boot!
 omg these chocolates! I had these with my mother in law and my partner on the weekend I am so addicted to them, luckily they were a gift for my mother in law as I know these are expensive!
my favourite fashion statement for Winter is layering! I went out with Mel on Friday night to see Aloha the advanced screening. I wore the fox head necklace, my crystal pendant and a scarf and I love how it looks.

Video can be found here
girls night out in the city vlog video

So this has been my monthly favourites I do hope you have had a fabulous month! let me know what you have been loving.
Hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search