Saturday, May 30, 2015

soaps that are a good Lush alternative!

Hello lovelies today I wanted to share with you my current Lush addiction which mind you is rather expensive and enthralling however I have an alternative that is cheaper, natural and still just as comparable as Lush soaps!

I've found these at a local supermarket and they are all under $4 a bar.
I've tested three of them out so far and am loving them!

 These soaps are all cruelty free, and have natural based properties to them. I tried out the

Bergamot Macadamia soap (100g) which is so vibrant and lovely to use. The colour of the soap is amazing and the scent is heaven. It lathers amazingly well and its so creamy and left my skin feeling silky smooth.  I am yet to try the one on the right which is the 

Rose Geranium soap (100g)
 What the company says. The safflower oil, avocado oil and macadamia oil used in this product is certified Organic or Biodynamic. Grown without the use of artificial fertilisers, chemically synthesised pestisides, weedicides, fungicides and growth hormones. For the 

Rose Geranium soap (100g) soap.

 
 I also tried the Herbon soap and I found that to
be the most creamiest and moisturising. What the company says about the botanical soap
Herbon Botanic Soap is made from pure botanical oils and contains natural glycerine that gently cleans and cares for your skin.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Free Fatty Acids, Salt, Glycerol, Olive Oil, Vegetable Derived Glycerine, Water.
100g net
Website 
 For the

Bergamot Macadamia soap

 The safflower oil, avocado oil and macadamia oil used in this product is certified Organic or Biodynamic. Grown without the use of artificial fertilisers, chemically synthesised pestisides, weedicides, fungicides and growth hormones.
 overall I found the ones I've used to be just as nice as Lush products, easier to source and I find better value for money.

I love soaps, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Love that these are cheaper than Lush!! I'll have to keep an eye out for them! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search