Thursday, July 28, 2016

Muse cult liquid matte lipstick cruelty free and vegan makeup

Hello, I'm currently procrastinating on what I am meant to be doing which is housework, so I thought I would do something fun first which is writing this blog post. I don't know about you but chores and housework aren't nearly as fun to me. But in the cycle of life and all that jazz it's got to be done, unless you want to be like an episode of hoarders, which is fine, I don't judge.

Today's post is on this lipstick that is by the brand Cult, I'd never heard of it before until a girlfriend had sent it to me, it's in the shade muse. It's meant to be a red matte lipstick, it applies kind of like a stain. The formula is very smooth, and goes on like butter, interestingly I have thin lips and it doesn't seem to make them look thinner.
 It does actually have a mirror on the back, and it has a cool light as well! so literally you could apply this practically anywhere. It's vegan friendly and not tested on animals, which you have to love that! I think the packaging design is cute too, the logo being cult and the double triangle.
 find cult products here they are $14.99 each which I do think is a good price to pay for a liquid matte lipstick. They also do nail polishes, and have a range of shades that I'm in awe of!
 My thoughts, it goes on sheer at first but with the formula you are able to build up very well, and the best part, it doesn't crack!  I believe that's to do with the ingredients in the product which are Coconut Oil, Lychee Extract and Vitamin C & E to condition and moisturize lips. It is vegan, and never tested in animals. It does. Or contain parabens, sulfate a, synthetic fragrances, GMOs or Triclosan.

I find it very comfortable to wear, and hydrating, and it's also very long wearing, it doesn't dry or flake out my lips. The lipstick wears very well, even with eating and drinking, and I didn't have to reapply for about 4 hours.
For my fair skin its a red tone that I'm in love with! it goes very nicely with my complexion,

have you seen these? tried them? let me know!

hugs Jess

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Is it one of those with a lightup lid thing?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yeah I think its one of those, it turns on when you take the lid out of the tube!

      Delete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search