Friday, July 22, 2016

Urban decay palette naked 3 dupe Maybelline blushed nudes palette

Hello! today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Maybelline blushed nudes palette that I purchased for $18.99 at Coles supermarkets last week whilst it was on sale, I did this in my grocery shopping cause I feel like I'm getting myself something for free (meaning its not coming out of my allowance but it kinda is haha) do any of you do this too? 
 The packaging is such a pretty rose gold colour, Rose gold seems to be right on trend at the moment, and the shades in the palette are amazing. I didn't swatch all mainly the really light shades take a bit of work  but the dark ones are amazing, the mauve colour that's nearest the black is my favourite out of the lot.
 Supposedly a dupe for the Urban decay naked 3 palette, I don't know for sure as I don't own the palette but seeing swatches online and reviews, it's a pretty close call! These kind of palettes are literally coming out of the woodworks everywhere! So the eye shadow comes housed within a typical plastic packaging, contains two sponge eye shadow applicators. Overall I think they did a good job on the actual packaging itself.
 The colours in this palette are stunning, not too powdery or chalky which is a bonus considering the price of it in Australia. Overall the shades are what got me to buy this palette, I love the tones, the satins, mattes and shimmers.
have you tried these yet? what are your thoughts on this palette? is it a dupe? what are your thoughts on its price in Australia?

hugs Jess

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about it being a dupe but I do have his palette and I like it a lot. It's deff a great affordable alternative to some of the high end palettes out there! Great post!

    http://www.thesaltlifeiwfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's probably not an exact dupe but I know from looking at swatch comparisons some are very simlar, thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. My mom got me this as a gift last Summer and I also have the Naked 3 Palette. I was thinking the same thing last year, that The Blushed Nudes Palette is a dupe for the Naked Palette. I love the colors in both! I think this palette is about $10 to $12 here in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Pilar! I realise some of the shades are not exact but its still similar! lol wish it was that price here, not on sale its $25.00!

      Delete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search