Thursday, September 1, 2016

my first look into Eyes like Angels eye shadow palette by Makeup revolution

Hi lovelies, today I am talking to you about one of the best eye shadow palettes from the drugstore that money can buy, I'm actually really surprised at how much I am obsessing over this palette right now, at just under $14.00 AUD they have come through with both quality, and pigment! the brand is, Makeup revolution, the palette is Eyes like Angels.
 Pictured on the right is the flawless Matte original palette, but the Eyes like Angels palette is what I'm talking about today. I really am in love with this palette, the eye shadows have a high end feel to it, I own the Urban Decay vice 3 palette and they honestly feel very similar in quality, and match each other for pigmentation. I wore this palette to the Andy Black concert on Sunday night and it didn't budge, crease, and the colour didn't fade.

I created this look with the flawless matte palette and the Eyes like angels palette to create this grunge look for the concert.
 These swatches are done with my finger, the shadows are buttery smooth, long wearing, and honestly so many colour options can be done in this palette, most are shimmer to foil effect and some are a satin finish. I also love how it comes with a plastic sleeve with the names of the shades on them.

this is basically a first impressions of the palette but so far I am really happy! I can't wait to create more looks with this.

have you tried their eye shadow palettes?
hugs Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search