Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Lush soaps Rockstar


Ah Lush, I do adore a good lush soap, sadly I can't use the bathbombs because I don't have a bath in my home *sobs* but I can use soaps and shower gels, yay! So on today's agenda is the Lush Rockstar soap.
 It may look like a pink rock, but that's because its Lush's one and only Rockstar soap! It smells so pretty and sweet, like a candy shop on overload! I love it it's been my go to soap for months, one of the few I'll actually keep repurchasing. Lush describes it as bubblegum, with a touch of Vanilla absolute, I love how its alost a musk lolly scent because that's what it reminds me of. As you guys might know by now, I am a huge sucker for pink, which is funny because when I was younger I loathed the colour! The soap is a very hydrating soap because it contains oils, and currently I am obsessed with oils! I use them on my face, my hair and I recently purchased one specifically for my body as well, you can say I'm a little bit addicted to oils.
 What it contains
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed oil, coconut oil, Sodoium Lauryl sulfates, Sodium Stearate, sodium hydroxide, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Vanilla absolute, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, EDTA, tetrasodium editronate, Methyl Ionone, D&C Red no. 33

So as you can see its not all natural, but most soaps aren't because of the making process that soap is. If you haven't made soap, lets just say you need to be quite careful in the process (I have done a soap making class or two)

But this soap I didn't have any bad skin reactions to, as I have sensitive skin, I have to be careful of certain ingredients like fragrance, but this one I tried out and I had nothing bad to say about it! It perfumes my whole bathroom, and I love that! For an oily soap it lathers well and it doesn't take much product in one go to do so. I tend to cut a bit off and use that a couple of times and the rest keeps fresh, for longer.
 How to use it
I cut off a bit, and use it directly onto the skin, after the skin is moist (sorry I hate this word) rub gently, into a lather, rinse off. It leaves the skin highly perfumed for a little while after, and very moisturised.
Pro 
I adore the scent, its not over powering but it does linger, and the soap is moisturising

Con 
it does contain sulphate and fragrance which you might not like to use

you can purchase the soap for your soaping pleasure, at lush for $6.95 per 100gram


Have you tried this soap?
what others are your favourites that I should try?

Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search