Sunday, November 13, 2016

Australis fake eye-d limited edition holiday palette

Hi lovelies, today's post is on the new limited edition palette that Australis cosmetics brought out recently, I believe its for the holiday makeup, but I picked up this bad boy, in the 40% off sale last week at Priceline, it was something I wanted as I had seen it on their website and was like, I will break my eye shadow palette spending ban for this! and I did.

I was lucky in the fact that my Priceline store had this in stock at all, I picked up the last one, and was so happy. I took it home hoping it would perform well, and so far I am very happy with all of the 15 shades. The lightest ones in particular are actually great, they show up well on my pale arm!
 I believe the packaging is quite decent,if you have felt the Morphe palettes it feels better quality than that style of packaging. but there is no mirror. You get the names of the eye shadows written on the back. You get 15 different shades ranging from mattes, to shimmers and a couple of foiled eye shadows as well. Also the pigmentation on these shadows are very good, they feel soft and buttery too.


 These swatches are great because one swipe. no primer and all the colours actually show up the way they are meant to. Wearing on the eyes the eye shadows performed very well, didn't crease and lasted on my oily eye lids a good 10 hours, so I was pretty happy about that.The range of shades are also pretty unique for a drugstore palette, Earthy greens, taupes and a few pops of colour.
 Over all I'm rather happy with this palette and can't wait to try it out more! I think the price point of $25 is pretty good, considering the size of the pans and the quality over all. I also love Australis for being cruelty free and an affordable brand here in Australia. They have brought out some interesting things in the last few months.
have you brought this palette?

Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search