Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kylie Cosmetics Holiday 2016: Review and Swatches

Hello lovelies, today's post is a bit of a special one because my hubby surprised me with the what I thought was sold out Kylie Holiday palette. He brought it way back in the December re stock of 2016 and kept it hidden from me for when I started college early Feb. Let me tell you it was the surprise of the decade! for me at least. This is my first ever Kylie cosmetics product and boy am I impressed.

Value
 So to buy on Kylie's website the palette costs $42 us but convert that and its approx $50 AUD,  the shipping internationally is $14.95 us so to buy that in Aussie dollars convert the currency and you'll work out it's approx $20 in shipping. I do kinda wish he purchased a lip kit as well to make it better for value but he wasn't to know! I am just floored by the quality of this palette. The packaging is stunning in its silver cardboard housing, and the eyeshadows themselves actually are pigmented and smooth. You get 0.45oz of product.

 The shade range I love because its gem tones, metallics and mattes, all being able to blend well and apply well. The formula applies well, doesn't crease, is pigmented, The one colour I found disappointing because it felt dryer than the others was evergreen and it can be built up to be just as opaque as the other shades. The stand ou being

Shades are
Sugar cookie a very matte finish, cream warm tone great for transition shade
Frosty Metalic silver with a very metallic finish
Chestnut Matte finish, a very dusty mauve purple
Mittens a deep red, metallic finish
Winter a metallic bright cobalt blue
Nutcracker a deep metallic shimmery plum
Gingerbread Metallic finish, silvery bronze
Evergreen matte finish, emerald deep green
Silent night matte finish, deep darkened plum
Even though I'm rather late on the kylie band wagon at least I have this gem of a palette!
have you tried kylie products?
Hugs Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search