Thursday, March 2, 2017

Australis velour liquid lipsticks lipswatch review Mi-a-Mee

Happy March lovelies! how are we? I can't believe that Summer is officially over! But it's still lovely weather to be sporting these Australis cosmetics summer themed lipsticks, and my favourite currently is Mi-A-Mee, I have been gathering quite a collection and thought I'd post a swatch review of this shade. 

What Australis says about their lipsticks.
“Highly pigmented lips are the look of the moment, and this lip cream takes it to the next level with its beautiful matte finish! The creamy long-wear formula glides on easily with its doe foot applicator, finishing to a velvety matte look with intense, full coverage colour payoff. Perfect for when you want lasting, matte colour that moves with your lips without flaking.
Time for a change from gloss! It applies creamy, lasts all day and finishes with a soft suede look. A matte lip cream that moves with your lips so you don’t have to worry about caking and flaking.”

 

 My thoughts
Fantastic colour pay off for the price, at just under $11 and often on clearance prices these are a great drugstore liquid lip alternative with a fantastic shade range that will suit basically everyone! Some shades can be a little drying, like the red shades and deeper shades but I just add a lip primer or a lip balm to counteract this. They are heavenly to apply, the doe foot applicator makes it a breeze for someone like me who isn't a pro.

The Pro's
They smell really nice
They are affordable
Great packaging for travelling with
Great shade range
Found at a lot of different places and online
Cruelty free and vegan

Con's
Some of the shades apply oddly if you aren't careful, I apply thin layers so to avoid the crumbly lip look
sometimes drying if you don't take care of your lips first

 In my opinion it smells like grape softdrink/soda and it isn't lingering so if you don't like strong smells this should be ok. I also like the fact they don't feather on the lips, Are easy to clean up any mistakes and I love that Australis is now starting to show up in more places than just Coles, Kmart and Priceline.
 I love the fact they are cruelty free and affordable here in Australia but they also do ship world wide from their website and if your a student like me sign up to unidays and you get 25% off!
Have you tried their lipsticks? what are your favourite types of lipsticks liquid or traditional?

Hugs Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search