Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Kmart makeup dupe alert bys berries palette is it a dupe for the Anastasia beverly hills Renaissance palette

 Hello hello my lovelies, long time no see, I am sorry for that however school and sickness have taken over but I am back with a bang because I have a brand new palette with swatches and a first impressions to show to you! I also have a video link at the end to my youtube channel if you want to see live swatches as well. I wen't and picked up the much raved about Bys berries palette from kmart over the weekend and let me tell you, everyone is talking about it across facebook, twitter, youtube and instagram. I hunted it down, because I wen't to not one, but three kmarts to find this palette and you will find out if I find it worth while or not. And no I don't own the abh palette but it is said to be a very good, affordable dupe for it though.

you can purchase the bys berries palette online here buy it online

 So pricepoint is $16 at Kmart $20 at bys website and other places that you are able to buy bys, also side note I heard on the grapevine that bys is heading down the cruelty free path, which I find really interesting. So I love the fact that all the shades are named within the pan as well as on the back of the tin. the tin itself is a little flimsy as one of the lightest shades did fall out, however I slipped it right back on in, and its been fine, ever since. All the shades are pigmented, most are buttery smooth, two are a little chalky and they are the two plumy shades however they are still very workable and pigmented.


 I do love that its all housed in a neat little, embossed tin that says berries in rose gold on the front. You get the standard 12 eye shadows, which I think is quite fair for the quality and the standard that bys is now bringing to the game. It does come with two dual ended applicators that I wouldn't be using. But it also does feature a very hd mirror which I was most impressed for drugstore packaging from kmart

So I think for makeup from bys and from kmart its actually a decent palette and worth $16! I love the shades, and its very on trend at the moment. They are pigmented and seem to blend out well as I did a brush test as well.
Will you be buying this palette?

check out my youtube first impressions and swatches of the palette swatch video subscribe :)
hugs Jess

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search