Sunday, August 24, 2014

am I a camel whisperer?

hi guys so my partner and I are studying animal studies together, next year I hope to study zoology or vet nursing. But today I am showing you two of the most loveliest creatures I have ever worked with! probably the most exotic to date too and they are camels!!!

at our current work placement they have two camels, Michelle and Bruce are their names, the oldest one is 8 and the younger one is 6.

 I think this one is Michelle that we have pictured! lol they are such intelligent and gentle creatures. Lovely to work with.
 We will be showing you more of these guys for sure!

 their fur is actually really sof. And they have the longest eye lashes!
so that is something I love at our current work placement which is a childrens farm

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search