Saturday, August 23, 2014

ulta3 primer! new australian product

Hi lovelies well for the past week I have been using ulta3 primer, its something new that's recently been launched in Australia and its one of my favourite primers ever! it cost me $8.95 and you get 30ml in the bottle.

I think its a wonderful product! it glides on smoothly, fills in my pores, and makes my skin oh so soft and smooth. It has argan oil in it. It goes on like a moisturisiser however it goes into the skin clear. It's a thick product and its just lovely and easy to use.

 I think the packaging is stylish and is really lovely, it has a pump which I love to use in these kind of products. The bottle is glass and the top is plastic It feels heavy duty enough that it wont break too easily.
 my skin is oily/dry more on the dry at the moment however this makes my foundation stay literally all day long. Without creasing, caking or seperating. The product is paraben free and is suitable for all skin types which is great.
 best of all it doesn't clog my pores or give me breakouts! I am rather sensitive to products like these and so far it hasn't happened.
over all I am really impressed with this primer, I have used those like Nyx photo ready Primer I think ir was, maybelline dream primer, and Rimmel London fix and perfect primer and this one is my favourite. I really like how it hides my large pores near my nose especially and I love how it stops creasing under the lower eye lid.

What primers have you tried lately? have you tried this one?

pros
very cost effective
lasts all day
good for all skin types
moisturising
doesn't contain parabens
cons
not available everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search