Saturday, October 10, 2015

I'm obsessed with contouring, Australis acontour contouring palette blog review





 Hi lovelies, I'm Jess and I have an addiction to contouring palettes! I have about 5 of them in varying sizes and shades. All drugstore but whenever they bring out a newbie I think ooh I need that one heehee. I'm not even saying I have my contouring game on fleek yet, but I'm getting better and that's what counts in my books.

The swatches aren't the best lol I've never been too crash hot at taking swatch photos but this one was the best one I came up with. I hope you get the gist. I love the yellow colour for setting under my eyes and brightening.
 Some people think this palette which is the first version of the Australis contour kit, was too powdery and hard to work with, but if you are light handed and blend as you go, its actually a very good product, I picked it up when Priceline was having their 40% off make up sale so I had grabbed a few make up bits and goodies.
 So learning to contour has been a bit of trial and error for me, having a rounder face does make it more of a struggle however I want to get there with it haha. For the price, I paid $11 something but its usually just under $17 its quite a handy product. The product can take a bit of blending but as I've said if you use a light hand, it works well.
Overall the shades work well, blend well and I feel is worth the hype. For under $20 you aren't going to break the bank.

Have you tried this one? or have you got the new released one? thoughts? let me know in the comments!

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search