Thursday, October 8, 2015

wish list

Hello all, tonight I am writing this and I'm sitting with a hair mask on and glad wrap over my head heehee, I realized I have never done a wishlist on this blog before and thought that it was well and truly about time that I fixed that problem

As you can see some are high end, and some are not, but they are all so very pretty a girl can wish right?

1. Morphee brushes.
First off Morphee brushes, I've heard so much hype over these I can only dream of ordering these one day! They seem to be a cult favourite and talked so much on instagram and youtube that everyone is gagging for them!

2. Milani baked blush in luminoso,
 I have delizioso pink and I love it! I only have a few of milani products which I received in a make up swap from a friend on Instagram. Another favourite cult brand me thinks.

3. Loreal Infallible foundation.
this might seem drugstore to the us however in Australia Loreal is exceedingly expensive and almost high end. I might have to look on ebay but I really do want to try this foundation out, foundations are a love of mine

4. Becca highlither.
Another love of mine is hightlighters, whilst I own Mary loumanizer I've heard such hype over these, on youtube and instagram again. I dream about having the cash to order such pretties!

so this is my ever so small wish list!

what's yours?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search