Thursday, October 1, 2015

the perfect blush for pale skinned girls Face of Australia in nutmeg

Hello lovelies, today has been such a sunshining Spring day! I've taken a liking to a blush and I'm here to tell you about it. Nutmeg by Face of Australia, an Australian iconic brand, I do love how this peachy bronze colour goes pretty much well with anything. Great for fair skin girls like me!

This colour I have literally fallen in love with, its a warm toned peach with a slight bronze undertone to it. It's non powdery, super long lasting, it lasted on my skin for approx 7 hours without having to touch up. And it was a warm day as well so I'm happy it didn't melt off.

The shades are all quite different in this range however this one is my favourite, its the most pigmented and natural looking on the skin, leaving a luminous sheen. Quite flattering and gives the right amount of warmth. You get quite a big pan too for $10 which is a great price for a drugstore blush.


This swatch was taken using natural lighting and is unedited except for being cropped, no other altering. I've really been loving this shade and really recommend it to the fair skinned gals out there.


Have you tried any foa blushes as of late? suggest any for me to try? comment below!
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search