Thursday, April 14, 2016

TOP 5 TIPS ON GROWING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hi lovelies! today's post is about how to improve your youtube channel! this is something I'm very passionate about because as some of you may know, I have a youtube channel! Mine is growing steadily and I've met a few of you who are starting out as a new youtuber and I'm here to give my tips and tricks on improving your channel, which will hopefully make it grow in subscribers, views and all that you want! Mind you this is for those filming on a mobile device, because that is what I film my content on!
Thumbnail example

Ok first tip.

How you position your mobile device.
Film your video if you are using a mobile device, vertically! this means you wont get any black bars on your videos, and you will fill up the screens like other youtubers! this is great because the other way is rather annoying and hard to watch.


Thumbnails.
I understand this can be daunting, however I use an app that is 100% free, and I even have a tutorial on how I create thumbnails right here that you can look at! how to create thumbnails video
Thumbails are a source of advertisement that gets the viewer in, so don't forget to be creative, bold and fun.

Post regular videos.
This is very important because your subscribers and viewers need to develop a trust or relationship with you, if your only uploading once every three weeks, it wont grow in subscribers, or views, this is because in youtube land, a few days can actually be a very long time between videos, with so much new content being put out, yours can easily be forgotten. I don't mean post everyday, I post generally, 3 new videos a week, sometimes 2 if I'm busy, but my filming days are generally, Monday, Wednesday and Friday as they are my days off.

Film when you feel like it.
This is important because, forcing yourself to do something, makes it feel like a job, and then it comes across on camera, which makes it feel awkward, and that your not wanting to film, viewers will pick up on it!.

Actually ask.
In the video, this is called a call for action, and its an appeal to viewers to subscribe! a couple of times, through my videos I'll make a connection point, where I ask, what do you guys think, comment below, or I'll say things like don't forget to subscribe, hit that red button! viewers sometimes actually forget to subscribe!

So guys these are my top 5 tips on growing your youtube channel! do you have any tips that could help? comment below!

hugs
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search