Saturday, April 16, 2016

Models prefer infinite colour foundation review

Hi everyone! today's post is actually going to be a review on what I believe is my holy grail foundation and its by Model Prefer! Some of you, may know because you've popped into Priceline, probably more than once, (don't judge me!) I'm not really sure when I first came about Models Prefer, I think it was an eye shadow palette probably nearly 2 years ago, since then, I believe Models prefer has come ahead in leaps and bounds, improving their products, branding, and coming out with on trend products.

The sleek packaging of this product is your typical bottle, glass, with a black screw top lid, its sturdy, but not practical for travelling. However this bottle does not come with a pump! which is a downfall for me. I feel that being a glass bottle, I wont be able to get all of the product out, especially because you can't pump it out. The price normally at Priceline is $16.99, however I paid $5 for it on clearance, there was nothing wrong with the bottle, still had a good shelf life, and was sealed and not a messy disaster like most clearance foundations.

I'm quite fond of Models prefer as a brand, I have a few of their products, and in these photos you'll see how the Models prefer contouring palette makes a fab dynamic duo when paired with this foundation. However the colour, which is Ivory, is perfect for me, which rarely happens, because I'm rather on the fair side of things, and have odd things to cover.
It gives good medium coverage that is quite buildable which can almost be said to be full coverage, its a demi matte finish which I like, and being in my early 30's I can say it doesn't sink into pores, fine lines, or wrinkles, its oil free, paraben free, and stays on the face for a good amount of time, I put this on one morning at 6am for class, didn't take it off till 10pm at night and it still looked really good, its non cakey, doesn't budge, and doesn't dry out my combo/oily skin, its actually quite a hydrating formular, which I enjoy.
So over all, I'm loving this foundation, I've been wearing it quite a lot lately, and it sets really nicely with powder as well, doesn't look funky, and doesn't make me look older than I am, which I appreciate in a foundation.

What have you been using from Priceline lately?

hugs Jess

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really good foundation! I like foundation that looks natural and doesn't make me look older. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search