Sunday, April 10, 2016

For those day's you can't decide between bright's or neautrals



Hello all! today I am back with a first impressions and swatches of a new palette I got from Meyer's yesterday. I wasn't expecting this but they actualy had a 2 day sale of Chichi Cosmetics at 40% off which made my little purchases even more fantastic, because you know me, I do love a bargain! I bought two palettes, one I had my heart set on for ages and that was the OMFG palette that Target always seemed to have out of stock, so I was surprised that Meyer had heaps! 



So today I'm showing you two palettes and their respective swathes, the other palette I was convinced to get by a friend, is the amazing Spices palette. Warm browns, oranges, dusty pinks and in between colours. I can't believe I paid $13.77 each for these two palettes, but its a steal when they are normally $22.95 each.
Sadly the colours are not individually named but by the size of the packaging it isn't really doable.
 Both palettes have pretty much al the colours you could ever use, the colours and quality of these eye shadows literally amaze me, I actually think I can compare them to my Morphe 35c palette which I also love. These two palettes however are missing two basic single colours in my opinion and that is a black and white. However I do have these in other palettes just would have been nice to have it all in one.
 They both have 12 stunning shades, each feel as buttery smooth as the other, I'm yet to actually use these though as this is just a first impressions. But they swatched amazingly well and my arm had also been stained from the colours, which makes it a very good sign of a good eye shadow.
 These shadows would be great for someone starting out in makeup, or for the advanced, they are so smooth, and pigmented. The pink in the omfg palette stuns me, its literally one swipe, and its pigmented as!

The spices palette is more an everyday kinda palette but you could easily intertwine these palettes for creating some seriously pretty stunning looks!

 Even the lightest shades in the omfg swatched well, and this is without primer, one swipe in natural unedited daylight.

Same for the Spices palette natural unedited day light, swatched without primer and they are stunning are they not? how many times can I say stunning in this post! *cough*

so guys what are your thoughts on these palettes? did you buy anything in the sales lately? I do love sale time! my thoughts a fantastic price point for such a good quality palette, interesting colours, and very very good quality! a steal for how good a quality they are!

you can see my vlog shopping day when I bought these here! I have a youtube channel.
buying the chichi palettes vlog

Until next time!

lots of love
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search