Tuesday, October 11, 2016

90's goth fashion wearing black velvet

Hi Lovelies today I felt I wanted to share an outfit of the day type post as I don't typically post alot about fashion but I felt like I was put together today which is funny because I just threw it together at the last minute. I'm not very confident in fashion, but I am trying to get into it because I do rather like the idea of it. I also love the fact that most of the pieces are thrifted and the whole outfit except accessories cost $10.
I picked up the velour pants and they are so comfy to wear, I paid a whopping $3 for these babies and I wear them quite often
 The cardigan with the studs I paid $3 for, it was on a bargain rack and I wasn't expecting it to fit as it said small, but I tried it on and it fit so well!

The moodstone choker came from Lovisa and I paid $10 for it.
The tank top was $2 so an outfit under $10? and it fits my 90's goth girl theme I'm kinda going for at the moment.

What are you wearing?
Jess
xx

3 comments:

  1. Your so lucky that the thrift store near you are cheap! Every one around me is like $20 for a plain shirt :/

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search