Sunday, October 16, 2016

my day in pictures and a vlog! Anime and movie expo cosplaying

Hi guys this weekend had been such an amazing weekend I wen't to my first ever convention and had so much fun, I thought I'd share with you some happy snaps and my vlog I posted up on youtube so basically its a my day in pictures style post with a little vlog at the end! if you guys could subscribe to me, I would appreciate it so much! let me know in the comments if you do! I wen't with my friend Sam who dressed up as Wolverine and he got so many kids running up to take photos with him! it was so cute.

This was my day at the Anime and Movie expo!










 At Melbourne central


I'm house sitting for the next week hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll see you then with a house tour!

Vlog link to my channel please subscribe! cosplay vlog

see you then!

Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search