Monday, October 3, 2016

Mode cosmetic amazeballs matte lipstick review swatches

As you can see I'm somewhat fixated on the colour pink at the moment, This pink lipstick however is so flattering and affordable everyone will want it! its by Mode Cosmetic and its the shade Amazeballs. These lipsticks are available at coles supermarkets and are a measly $4 which I think is amazing for the actual quality of the product itself.

 I am loving cool toned hot pinks at the moment, perfect for Spring even though literally half the world is saying its now cool enough for jumpers! so if this won't get you in the mood for Spring then nothing will!
 It's pretty colour is what got me, and I was surprised to see it dried down into a matte pigmented yet comfortable layer on my lips It's staying power is great, only had to touch up one or two times at work and I get so many compliments on this shade, for a pale girl its hard finding the perfect pink to wear!
 It's very opaque and a really unique pink I believe, perfect for deeper toned skin as well as pale girls like myself. Best of all it doesn't make my teeth look more yellow and doesn't crack when dried on the lips.
So not bad for an affordable makeup find at Coles! its also cruelty free and is the sister company of Australis.

have you tried anything from mode cosmetics?

Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search