Saturday, March 29, 2014

Australis Colour inject Lipstick in Grunge review

 This little lipstick has by far got to be the darkest lipstick I own, I bought it when I saw a sale on at Priceline a few months ago after seeing it at full price at Kmart for $12.99 I think I ended up paying $8 for it. It's a very pretty plum color. I like applying it using the Korean technique because I'm still not used to wearing it full on as yet.




Its not the most moisturising lipstick I have ever owned but by applying balm before helps with that problem. It tugs a little on the lips but it doesn't feather out and bleed. I think for the price its a good lipstick and a unique color for Fall/Autumn which it is for us Aussies now.



 It almost looks black here.
 But here you can see the plum shade that is and I love it when I'm in a dark make up mood which I was today.
 I do love that you can build the color up so over all I am happy with this lippy!



ar
I give this lipstick a rating of 8-10 hearts

What's your favourite color you are wearing?

J

1 comment:

  1. oh this colour is amazing! out of the bullet it doesnt seem flattering at all and too gothic looking but this caught me by surprise!

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search