Thursday, March 20, 2014

Favourite Essence products

My latest post, is sharing some of my favourite Essence product's! These are mainly eye shadows as well as a blush, and a compact powder, (which sadly broke up when I brought it home) but these are some lovely eye shadows which I just can't seem to get enough of.  

The All about matt fixing compact powder is a great powder, translucent and it does actually fix the make up to stay put all day. 

 66 peppermint ice cream shimmer effect love this shade, such a pretty satin look as its not overly shimmery on the eyes.
 08 irresistible vanilla latte, 3d effect a very nice tonal color I use as a base on my lids 

20  Silky touch blush in baby doll, a cute flush of pink on the cheeks
02  Home sweet home eye shadow in light the fire place (looks lovely on not so orange)
03  Home sweet home eye shadow  my home is my castle a very pretty pink
11 Quattro eye shadow in Sea my eyes great complementing colors that you can use for day or night looks, very pretty on.

These products are lovely to use, are inexpensive and great to add for a variety of colors and looks for different make up styles you are going for, they are all very good quality and very cute packaging as well. 

Love these Essence products 

what are your favourites? 

J

1 comment:

  1. I really like Essence products but I am yet to try their eye shadows. The Home Sweet Home collection looks lovely.

    Kristen xox // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search