Wednesday, March 26, 2014

easy every day make up


I have been wearing these items a lot lately for my every day kind of make up look that I've been playing around with. I've been using the Orallife peppermint flavored lip treatment which is really lovely, bought from my chemist for about $7.  I've also been loving the eye liner which is from Priceline, Savvy ink black for $3, the Maybelline age rewind eraser dark circle for $14 as it was half off from Coles the other week I used it as my foundation. Covergirl intesnse shadow blast in 805 as I bought it for approx $4 from Coles also. And the Australis cream eye shadow due in boys and berries which I picked up from Kmart for $2. I also am wearing the Maybelline Falsies macara which I think I picked up from Coles for approx $10.









What's your every day make up look?
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search