Monday, March 24, 2014

Blush and cheek products

These lovely items I have been using as of late and have really been enjoying using them as well! I've never been a blush girl before because I've always had red naturally on my cheeks anyways. But I have started collecting some blush and cheek products and these are what they include.

 They are all lovely and blendable and useable even for me who has naturally rosy cheeks but when I put foundation on I find I need a bit of color.

The only cons I can think of for the Australis lip and cheek tint is that the tint tastes horrible on the lips but it doesn't linger.






Swatches, from left to right Australis blush in rosy cheeks, Bys blush in pretty in pink, Australis lip and cheek perfection tint in portrait pink, and Revlon's Photoready Skinlights face illumninator in 200 pink light.

What blush and cheek products have you been using?
J

1 comment:

  1. ive got the australis brush on tint as well but I find that the application is way too fiddly and product doesnt come out consistently :(

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search