Tuesday, March 24, 2015

changing things up fashion change

Hi guys so far this week has been rather up and down but with my change in hair colour I have been looking into changes with fashion also.

I'm kinda getting into the gothy side of things as of late, rather more the Romantic goth side of things, and its been fun looking and playing with different looks that fit my mood.

 From my casual school outfit from earlier today that I wore, my slouchy over sized knit jumper,

To chic black and texture which I'm just loving at the moment! I love layering and texture and anything that gives oomph too an outfit. 

I'm actually hanging out with my mum tonight and she loves my new style and hair! so I love changing things up. What have you done that is different lately? would love to know! comment below!!

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search