Sunday, March 29, 2015

My day in pictures friends 19th birthday party

Hello all! today I'm showing you a day in pictures, I was invited to my girlfriends 19th birthday party and it was a lot of fun. I also have a vlog uploading so once its uploaded I will insert the link for you as well.

link to vlog

 This is me and the birthday girl Iluka, she's so lovely.
 me, Sally and Bree,

 Stuffing my face with all the food lols
 mmm more nom noms
 home made pumpkin soup
 home made cheesecake
    lots of the food lol

And for some reason we found a bike up a tree and I'm like what the lol

hugs
Jess
This is the link to the vlog of the birthday party, much hilarity was had!
JessicaEllinVlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search