Sunday, March 15, 2015

I dyed my hair purple!

Hi lovelies and I know, I know I have been gone way too long,  but again life has gotten in the way and I have been uninspired to write. I just haven't been in the mood and haven't had anything exciting to write about. Until today! I dyed my hair purple! yup. I've been wanting to do it for ages and so I dived in head first and did it.

I went from black, to bright purple and I adore it!

I have a video on it too that I'll give you guys the link for too.





I call it my unicorn hair and I just adore it! I was so praying it wasn't going to turn out to be a total flop lol

have you guys done anything crazy like that? do you like the colour? I'm also on instagram where I post photos every day so don't miss a thing! @jessicacookbirds

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search