Monday, March 30, 2015

March favourites pore eraser, liquid bronzer, matte black eye shadow and more!

Hello lovelies today I thought I'd share with you my March favourites before it heads into April!!
I went shopping in my drawers again recently and found my love again of this product! I haven't used it in ages but have been using it a good deal lately. It's great for my dry skin.


I love wearing this lipgloss over lipstick just to give it a little something, its by profusions and their fast becoming one of my favourite brands.

I love a good matte black eye shadow and this one is pretty decent, by Essence and the shade is popeye.


I've been whipping this baby out a lot as of late because its just that nice pink shade that gives a bit of something like you have put effort in, without trying, Essence lipstick in barely there.

When I am wanting something a bit different this one is perfect, especially now us Aussies are in Autumn, the shade is Plum perfect.

Designer brands is also fast becoming my top favourite brands at the moment, they are cruelty free, vegan friendly and this little tube of fabulousness is amazing.

So these were my make up March favourites, what have yours been?
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search