Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Designer brands by db make up roundup!

Hi lovelies! today I worked out I have a growing collection of Designer brands make up Designer brands by db has flourished lately, the last few years I never, really took any notice of them but this last year however, wow!

I'm going to show you my current favourites of their products that I own, and have tested out myself, so I know these work for me. I also have their full range of long lasting lipsticks because I won it earlier on their instagram prize. But I'm showing other products at the moment. Let me know if you want a round up of their lip products.

A lot of their products are certified for no parabens, talc, and I find that so incredible at these prices.
Ok so I have, ten products! I can't believe actually how my stash of db cosmetics have grown but it has quite significantly. Not only are they're products really good quality, especially for the price point, they are accredited cruelty free and vegan friendly.

So starting off with their Pro contour kit, you get six amazing shades, ranging from warm to cool, I love this palette and for $17.99 its worth it. However I had to buy mine on their website as I can't find it in stock. I also got free shipping at the time which is why I jumped on the band wagon because Instagram was going nuts for this Kat Von D dupe.

Next their snowflake palette, also $17.99 and a Christmas limited edition, so many shades to play with for a variety of looks, I wont be running out of eye shadows any time soon, blends out well, and decently enough pigmented.

Their Glam clutch eye shadow palette is a true favourite of mine! I picked it up half price at my local chemist but you can buy it online. 10 shades ranging from shimmer to matte, earthy and purple based, I love this palette! its glittery silver clutch is also stunning, and easy to travel with.

The trio concealer correction palette I picked up when I ordered online as a free gift as I had purchased three products. Very creamy, and easy to blend, works well on my fair skin tone, and love the salmon and purple for brightening and correcting.

The Pore minimizing primer, is meant to be a dupe for the porefessional by benefit and I love this primer! You don't need to use a lot, it blends out well, and also fills in fine lines, and my large pores which I like to hide, a lot! anyone else out there like me? for $14.99 I believe, looks exactly like the benefit one when applying.


Another benefit dupe is their high lights liquid, illuminated, a radiant glow that looks from within, peachy pink in shade, and very flattering on the skin. $9.99, great price point for a drugstore product, there are two shades, I have the shade starlight and the other one available, is bronzing.

Their long wearing foundation is a big thing at the moment, recently purchased I've been testing it out the last couple of weeks. $12.99 its a dupe for the Estee lauder double wear foundation, which is why I bought it because I cannot afford high end.

Next is the Gatsby palette which was a limited edition but I managed to snag mine amazingly at the reject shop for $3.50! its got an amazing array of eye shadows, blushes and powders and I use it on a daily basis as I picked up two of them. It's stunning rose gold case looks, well stunning!

The designer brands liquid eye liner is one of my all time favourite liquid eye liners, it has shimmer in it but once dried on the eye lid, you can't notice it that much, it was a freebie gift, however so I'm not sure how much it is, however their other liquid eye liners are good too for the price of $8.99, they do have one similar called Silver glitter.

The most recently purchased eye shadow palette was the Midnight moon palette which is limited edition, and I picked up mine from my chemist as it was on sale with $2 off, I'm actually stoked with the colour pay off on this! pigmented, creamy, very good to blend out, you can see my first impressions of it here! first impressions usually $14.99 I thought I'd give this baby a whirl for its money, and I'm glad I did!


no filter, natural daylight pic

what are your designer brands by db favourites?

anything you think I should try next? I'm a huge fan of their eye shadows! amazing quality for such prices. 

hugs Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search