Friday, April 11, 2014

favorite eye shadows Maybelline

Hello all on this wet Saturday! today my partner and I start work placement for our studies at the Wildlife shelter! we are both excited and nervous, I'll be packing a lunch including thermos of hot coffee and snacks and sandwhiches and bringing our plastic poncho's as well oh and not to forget my gumboots. Yes its that wet lately.

Make up wise I have been loving these quad eye shadows which I hate to admit I have had for donkeys ages, are you meant to keep eye shadows for this long? I think I've had them about 4-5 years! is that some kind of make up sin?

Anyways onto the eye shadows!

First do excuse their condition they do knock about in my cosmetic bag and handbag so they are not pristine and lovely however I still love these.


From bottom right and going clockwise we have Maybelline Expert wear in Designer chocolates . Maybelline Expert wear in enchanted forest and Maybelline eye shadow in (sorry can't find the name packagine has rubbed off) 





These eye shadows are still great quality, long lasting especially if I wear an eye shadow primer before hand and I think the packaging is ok, it does the job and are more sturdy than some other packages I must admit! 
I tend to go for these kind of muted colors, they are easy to blend, if a little chalky but nothing to major that a blending brush cannot fix. 

I don't even remember what I paid for these its been that long and I can't find info on one of them either haha. 

I do have newer eye shadows by the way for those that were wondering! these just tend to be my favorites that I adore using. Like old friends. 

What are your favorites? 
J


1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for your comment on my blog :). I followed you back on GFC! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search