Saturday, April 26, 2014

sesame seed oil growing hair naturally

Hello all; well if you haven't worked it out by now I am obsessed with hair care products and in this post I bet I'm going to save you some money and make your hair look great. By using one underrated little product that I don't think is too widely known in hair care its superb at deep conditioning and taming the fly away's; as well as the dreaded monster frizz, you know what I'm talking about the frizz that takes over and makes the hair look like its alive and not in the good way.

I'm talking about sesame seed oil.
I purchased this from Coles supermarket for just $6.99 on special and have been using it ever since, last night I popped it in my hair over night for the first time as a deep conditioner treatment; washed it out this morning and my hair has thanked me for it today. I've been using it like a serum other times. This is how it dried naturally with no products added and no styling (lazy Sunday) for me this is pretty dang good to be able to run a comb through my hair and call it done!



The pro's about this oil 
its a light oil but does a similar job to castor oil (I know I've used both)
is cheap and easy to obtain (usually)

easy to use and doesn't break me out in acne as some oils are known for it like castor oil

the sesame seeds are loaded with natural goodness that is great for conditioning the scalp and the hair.

Its naturally antibacterial, antiviral, and anti inflammatory which means it will kill off any dandruff or other fungal's that you may have.

It is also great for treating long term hair loss and bald patches
helps prevent and treat split ends

gives your hair inner shin not just outer applied shine (aka serums or glosses)

sesame seed oil is emolliant rich so perfect not just for hair but for the body as well I've been using it on my hands and feet. Also its UV protecting against the suns harmful rays and soothes sun and wind burned skin and chapped lips.

It contains the natural fatty acids that your hair needs to become soft and strong without being dry and brittle in fact it feeds your hair as its full of vitamins.

It can also help with problems on the skin such as blemishes and acne, eczema, dry skin, psoriasis, it absobs into the skin quickly and is not a heavy greasy feeling like olive oil, makes the skin feel velvety smooth afterwards.

The con's 
Because it is a seed I'm not sure how people who suffers allergies would go with it as a topical treatment
the smell of this stuff smells to me exactly like burned popcorn ick

I really love diy and natural products
what have you been using or suggest I use?
happy Sunday
Jess

1 comment:

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search