Monday, April 21, 2014

Whats on my face Tuesday!

So I'm at the op shop volunteering today and wanted to make myself look pretty and this is the stuff I used to do just that!

 I used seven products in total and am loving using these items as well. I used on my face Face of Australia face base  primer, Maybelline Dream Matte mousse in nude, covergirl and olay eye concealor in shade 210 as my general concealor. Australis eye shadow trio in Earth I used the two lightest shades, I also used the Elf cream eye liner in black, and Rimmel londons Scandaleyes mascara in 001 black, and my favourite lipstick for Fall and Winter at the moment is Rimmel London's 166 Temptation.

Now Primers I haven't really used that much but I did try the Rimmel fix and perfect one and I hated it, but I am in love with the Face of Australia one.
 These products I've had for awhile and am wanting to use more! the mascara is one of my faves and I always go back to it. I got it last year in a box gift when I purchased $20 of Rimmel make up.
 The concealor is great really stays put and is great for drying skin like mine that is prone to flakeyness and so on.
 Just love this shade of lipstick!

What make up are you wearing? Thought I'd do a regular Tuesday thing of this
Happy Tuesday
Jess

5 comments:

  1. I love that lipstick. I been obsessed with Wet n' Wild Red Velvet lately...

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make-up, dear!
    Have a nice day♥
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lipstick! great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a makeup girl myself but thank you for the sweet comment, & of course I'll follow you back. I do love nail polish & enjoy hairstyle posts (so expect me to get excited over those), also enjoy runway makeup posts because I love the crazy things they do in high fashion :D xx

    http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search