Saturday, November 14, 2015

Boohoo.com clothing haul and review

Hello all! today I have a very exciting post because I was contacted by the amazing people at boohoo.com to see if I'd review some of their clothing for them! I was sent $40 worth of clothing that I chose, after having fun looking at their website, I've never shopped with an online clothing store before and I gotta say I'm happily surprised.

I chose three pieces, one a skirt, which I haven't worn as yet but will in a later post, a singlet top, and a kimono, the theme was what I can't live without for summer.

I'm happy with how everything fitted, I believe they go by uk sizing, and so that tends to fit me better than most other countries.
The Kimono is a very light weight flowing material, and is a size large, it was on special too on clearance.
I teamed it up with some black shorts, I rarely ware shorts, but the sun was out and I was actually heading to a party so thought why not wear these tonight as its warm enough.

A black beaded necklace, sunglasses finished the outfit, these shorts are almost like legging material and I can't remember where I got them from.

I do love the singlet top being an edgy snakeskin pattern, that was also on clearance for $6 on boohoo.com

Have you bought anything from boohoo? they ship to Australia at a very reasonable cost, and I do think the clothes are quite good quality. I love shopping online for clothes now! 

let me know if you've shopped boohoo before! 

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search