Monday, November 2, 2015

wine appreciation old fashioned drinks made trendy again Tawny port a real girls fancy for wine

I've been obsessed with Twitter as of late, mainly for sharing and networking however also for a bit of ranting and conversation! I never used to enjoy Twitter but I have really taken a liking to it! you can find me here twitter

But today's post is all about

I do love a glass of wine every now and again and this particular wine is an old fashioned drink that is seemingly coming back in style. It's actually from Aldi this brand, Albertson's reserve Cream for $4.99.
It kind of tastes like sweet bubbly champagne just without the bubbles, but I sometimes mix a tonic water into it to get the bubbles. I also love making cocktails out of this! plenty of cocktails can be made.

The best thing about Aldi wine makers is that they don't charge more for quality, a $5 bottle of wine sounds like it would most likely be terrible, but in actual fact this has fast become one of my favourite drinks! 

what's your favourite?

hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search