Friday, November 20, 2015

Chichi beauty sponge a dupe for the beauty blender

Hello lovelies! this week I've been lucky enough to have won a couple of instagram prizes which I'm super pumped about. I'm reviewing a product in which was sent to me in part of that prize pack.
This sponge is soft, not hard like some super cheap sponges you can buy, its not as dense either however it soaks up enough water and actually applies the make up flawlessly. I've tried it with different foundations, contouring, concealers and even powders.
I am obsessed with this sponge so far and will be getting the others to try out in the range as I believe there are four other shapes. $5 isn't a bad price to pay for a sponge like this either, I have read its meant to be a dupe for the actual beauty blender, so I don't think I'll be forking out my money after I have found this baby.

I do feel because its not as dense you need to hold it carefully, otherwise I'd be worried about gauging out pieces of whatever its made from. But other than that my make up glides on so nicely and looks airbrushed. 

Have you tried this?
hugs Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search