Sunday, November 15, 2015

Garnier Fructis Goodbye damage split ends hair growth and hair care for afro like hair

Hi lovelies! well today I have a review for two products that I have fallen head over heels for! #sorrynotsorry for that pun haha. I picked up these two in my grocery shopping at Coles Supermarket last week and have been using them religiously. I have very dry, brittle, and damaged hair that is prone to looking dry, almost afro like if I don't do anything with it. My mum is to blame, she is actually aboriginal and has thick, curly hair, and whilst mine isn't curly some days it just doesn't know what it wants to be. I've used hair tools a lot on it, you name it, and am always on the search for my holy grail hair product, I think I've found it.

It was on sale, I always pick things up on sale where possible. I do like natural products however sometimes on my hair, natural just doesn't work. My hair is usually like straw if I don't look after it throughout the week, I wash my hair twice a week using my Organics 2-1 kids shampoo, then I use the leave in conditioner. I also make my own hair masks, currently been loving an egg mask and I believe my hair has been growing because of that. The problem with my hair is, that it grows out thick instead of long. But since using this new regime I've noticed my hair has grown about two inches so I'm pretty excited about that.

First off, the packaging is a bright orange and accented in green so it catches the eye nicely, these two products are in plastic bottles but I don't mind that because I tend to be clumsy and am scared I will drop a glass bottle.

My hair breaks due to dryness and I have found after using this, there has been less breakage, I use it twice a day when needed. I use a drop, rub it in the palms of my hands and run it through my hair to distribute the product.

It's a small bottle that would be great for travelling or putting in your purse or make up bag so you can use it when needed. The heat protecting miraculous oil is a god send to my poor dry hair, it made an instant result with leaving my hair smooth, shiny, and looking less damaged.

I've found you can combat some of the chemicals in your hair by using a mix of natural products and other types of products. I use a gentle sulfate free and paraben free shampoo, and leave in conditioner. This helps my scalp and dryness, whilst this product helps to condition, smooth and treat frizz. Overall I highly advise those who are looking for an affordable way to treat frizz to go buy this product!

Pro's of both products 
Travel friendly
Easy to use, no complicated instructions
Versatile, use it on wet or dry hair
Makes hair shiny
Cost effective
Great packaging
Non greasy
Conditioning and helps split ends
Lovely fruity smell
Perfect for the lazy girl who doesn't want to do too much to her hair

Con's of both products 
Need's reapplication
Organic users might stay away from this as it does contain chemicals
Doesn't smooth totally but it does help manage frizz and split ends


have you guys tried these products?

hugs Jess

2 comments:

  1. I have the oil and I also love it. It does amazing things for my hair and doesn't feel too thick and greasy like others do. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it also! it makes my hair look like hair haha

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search