Sunday, November 8, 2015

Designer brands pro contour palette and snowflake eye shadow palette limited edition swatchws of the pro contour kit

My Designer brands haul arrived today! I might have purchased some things on their website last week when they had free shipping. I'm basically showing you what I got cause I literally just picked them up from the post office this morning! but I'm so excited to start playing with them and giving you a more thorough review in the future!

First up we'll get the "boring" items out of the way haha not that they are boring in my books but they are the more practical items that I purchased. Well the concealer palette came free because I purchased 3 items in one go. Anyways I've been wanting to try this primer for ages! and I've read up that its meant to be a dupe for the Benefit porefessional primer, so I'm excited to try this! it has tea tree, aloe vera and peptides in it! The concealer actually looks pretty good too, and having a drugstore one that actually has an apricot shade is pretty cool! $14.95 for the primer.

ahh my beloved obsession with eye shadows continue! when I saw they brought out this pretty, limited edition for 2015, palette I knew I had to get it, I gravitate to these colours all the time, they are pigmented, and creamy, can tell after just swatching them. I paid $17.95 for this one which is the large, they do have a small but why get a small when you can go large?

swatches

Now onto the product I was most excited about because literally everyone has been talking about it on all the beauty review sites and Instagram. This looks exactly like a dupe for the Kat Von D contour palette, I don't own it, sadly but this is a more affordable option! cruelty free, and vegan friendly. $17.95 I love how big this palette is, and if I like it, I might have to get myself a back up though I do own 6 contour palettes already, derp.

What have you been hauling lately?
anything from Designer brands?

hugs Jess

2 comments:

  1. I so want to try the contour kit! I hope it's stocked at my pharmacy!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katness haha I purchased mine on their website when they did the weekend of free shipping so glad I did cause I haven't seen it anywhere in stock yet, I've been obsessed with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Author Info

Bonjour & Welcome

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Image Credits

Search